ajkula

Some Polish domains

Cześć Polish fellow domainers :)

I have few domains in my portfolio for which I think that they are Polish words. I need advice from you should I keep them or drop them. Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Here we go:
archiwizacja / com
aukcia / com
bukowski / org (I am the biggest Serbian fan of that writer, so will not drop this domain, just to show you it :P )
elektronika / info (also Serbian word)
fotografowanie / com
imiennik / com (really not sure about any value of this domain, pls advise)
kupony / net (I like it even in .net, what about you?)
polskaszkola / org (had few offers for it, all from USA end-users, but did not sell)
reklamowy / com

Thanks again,
ajkula

Hello ajkula, so here we go:

archiwizacja / com - archiving, archivization - may have some value if you consider data archivization companies
aukcia / com - it's not a Polish word, try Czech or Slovakian dictionary, similiar to 'aukcja' in Polish which means an auction
bukowski / org - no commercial value
elektronika / info - electronics, may have some value and potential
fotografowanie / com - photographing - like everything regarding photography - with some value, nice domain for a photographer or a studio
imiennik / com - namesake or nameplate - a little value if any, maybe could be used for a website with names meaning
kupony / net - coupons, vouchers - despite of .net still nice domain because of wide commercial use
polskaszkola / org - consider selling it to one of American tenderers, because it looks for me like the only way to use this domain - for some Polish school worldwide; I highly doubt if any school in Poland would buy it
reklamowy / com - advertising but don't be excited too early, it's an adjective - a noun in Polish is 'reklama'; still may have some value though, I even found reklamowy.co domain being in use, so...

Good Luck! :)

And the most important - I don't know about the Serbian domain market but in Poland the most desired domain is .pl, then .eu I think, then .com.pl and I would place .com on the 4th place. So much of my opinion. Do not hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.

Edited by Tobi
  • Like 1

Tobi, thank You very much for thoughts about my domains! I am glad, because I thought about them similar like you, so I did not went off too much from the right path. Especially thanks for explanation about reklamowy / com. On the other hand, I doubt that elektronika / info has some commercial value mostly because of it`s extension (who would like to make online shop at that extension, but maybe it can be good for some blogger thought). I was too greedy (then I was young as a domainer) when I had some offers for polskaszkola / org. I remember that I even received phone call from interested party from USA about it. When I told him that I am willing to sell it for $800, he was really shocked about it.

I know that .pl is king extension in Poland. In regards of Serbian domain market, I can only say that there is no such thing in Serbia. If you are lucky then you can sell super premium Serbian domains in $xxxx range (I do not speak about sales of Kosovo.com and Serbia.com). When Yugoslavia gone .com was the main extension, but in the last few years .rs is moving at the top. .net is here popular too.

Any more thoughts about my domains? Are they written correctly or some of them can be IDN domains?

Thanks,
ajkula

'Szkola' is nIDN of a word 'szkoła' (school), other domains doesn't contain specific Polish signs, plus - as I mentioned before 'aukcia' is not a word from Polish dictionary.