werus1

xalimp.com

Ciężko będzie wycenić nazwę która nie oznacza nic a na dodatek nie wydaje mi się żeby powstała z istniejących już wyrazów słownikowych. O jej wartości przekonasz się jak znajdziesz kogoś kto złoży na nią ofertę. Rynek .com rządzi się swoimi prawami. Trzymaj kilka przykładowych sprzedaży 6literówek:

https://namebio.com/?s==IDO4QDN5QTM

Pozdrawiam

Dostalem cos takiego...

Commission of our company is only 5%. The commission is divided between you and the buyer as 50%/50% and paid after you get the money.

The buyer offers $55,000. If it's not enough please let me know and we will negotiate.

He will pay you money via Authorize Net (First German) Escrow. They support buyers from Asia and it's important for my buyer. He can only pay in YEN (JPY) and they will convert them into USD or EUROS to send you the payment. The escrow supports many payment methods and you will be able to receive your money easily.

Do you have a certificate? It's required by the buyer's bank.

The certificate must include the following to be accepted by my buyer:
- Ownership verification (the certification agency must confirm you are a legal owner).
- Legal verification (proves the domain has no problems with trademarks or other problems with the law in Japan).
-
Restriction verification (the domain must not be pledged or sold to third parties).
-
The certificate must be up to date (issued during last 30 days)
- Copy of the certificate in Japanese (required by the buyer's bank).
- The certification agency must be authorized by my buyer and his bank.

Oferta jak z innej planety, no I te biznesowe reguly..lol

Tak sie zastanawiam...to moze  byc scam hmm?

Na swoja obrone dodam, ze nie jestem zawodowym domajnerem

Nie odpisuj ani nie zamawiaj bo nie ma po co ;) Niestety w przypadku domen zagranicznych gdzie dane abonenckie w bazie WHOIS są publiczne (o ile ich nie zastrzeżesz) musisz przygotować się na takie wiadomości jak i resztę "świetnych" ofert seo, graphic designerow itd.