Redo

Payment programs

Hey,

In generally i am used to Paypal for pay and receive money. In polish forums i never seen paypal yet, which payment companies are here mostly used?

As apze said, wire transfer is the most popular form of payment. Some people have paypal accounts, but since credit cards are not very popular (usually people only have ATM/payment cards), the accounts are not fully functional (€2500 limit IIRC), so people rarely use them.

some poles use paypal

but paypal isn't so popular in poland like in the usa

we have full access to paypal from one year so we have to wait until it will be more popular in our country

rgds

As apze said, wire transfer is the most popular form of payment. Some people have paypal accounts, but since credit cards are not very popular (usually people only have ATM/payment cards), the accounts are not fully functional (€2500 limit IIRC), so people rarely use them.

In one thing I won't agree - CCs are more and more popular and many people have Inteligo, mBank and other cards that are fine for Internet payments (they are accepted in Internet).

--

Daniel Dryzek

http://www.active24.pl

http://dryzek.com

Not to mention the fact that Paypal will process ATM cards as well (you need to connect your checking account of course to do that).

I spoke with Paypal representatives in Poland about integration of their IPN into my upcoming portal (I'm looking for PL and US payments with US account base), and I see that they came a long way. Paypal is more PL-friendly that it was before. Finally all necessary documentation is translated so now it is just a matter to "familiarize" :) regular people with the system.

If you want something really popular in Poland you could use platnosci.pl or allpay.eu

but I think that you should be fine with Paypal. Just check their Polish site for details.

If you need PayPal, please contact me via Gadu-Gadu - 1334712 or E-Mail - rafcw.stg(monkey)gmail.com. I will pay you via PayPal, you'll pay me via Inteligo :)