Sign in to follow this  
Tweety

Expiring Words

Cześć wszystkim,

I can't speak Polish so I will continue in English if it's ok. ;)

We have launched a service Expiring Words - http://www.expiringwords.com. It is a site for domainers which shows a wide list of .com .net .info, ... domains which will expire in 7 days and which are represented by words from national word dictionaries (Polish is also included).

Do you think that Expiring Words could be useful for you? Are Polish domainers interested about another than .pl domains for their national websites? I will be very pleased for any comments or feedback.

Feel free to use Expiring Words.

Thank you

Vaclav Papousek

Czech Republic

Specific language versions could be the advantage of this site but, unfortunately, listings for some given languages aren't correct, at least for Polish or German or Dutch...I guess for each one. The only correct version is English, eventually.

Cześć wszystkim,

I can't speak Polish so I will continue in English if it's ok. :)

We have launched a service Expiring Words - http://www.expiringwords.com. It is a site for domainers which shows a wide list of .com .net .info, ... domains which will expire in 7 days and which are represented by words from national word dictionaries (Polish is also included).

Do you think that Expiring Words could be useful for you? Are Polish domainers interested about another than .pl domains for their national websites? I will be very pleased for any comments or feedback.

Feel free to use Expiring Words.

Thank you

Vaclav Papousek

Czech Republic

Hi again :) ,

we were hardly working at Expiring Words. Especially with dictionaries. Polish dictionary could be found at: http://www.expiringwords.com/expiring/?l=polish&date=all

Do you think that the Polish words are more precise? I know there are mixed with english dictionary but some polish words with prefix are the same as in english.

We also added some new functionalities like filtering according to type of domain or TLD and Active auctions list.

Thank for any support (bugs, ideas, anything)

we were hardly working at Expiring Words

I bet you meant something else than you wrote, hehe.

Anyway, most of the domains that are marked with Polis flag (at hte link you provided) contain English words rather than Polish. e.g. 070numbers.info, 0ireland.com, 1000islandexperience.com, 100income.com etc.

Unfortunatelly not. The most accurate are words marked as Polish and only Polish (I mean marked with Polish flag only). But my guess is that you have numbers in the dictionary so even words like: 12weekdietplan.com or 13320highway99.com are recognized as Polish (and they are not Polish as you can see).

Václav, pro mě, jako Polák úplně k ničemu tato slova ... nemám tyto v polštině (kromě možná pár slov). Naneštěstí :)