Sun Tzu

Daniel Dryzek

Daniel Dryzek, each time I query an available .pl domain, you register it within a couple of hours. You are an intellectual property theif, looking to profit off of hijacking other peoples ideas, just so you can sell their ideas back to them at a profit. How do you sleep at night, knowing you are an internet parasite. Mining query lists should be illegal, as it works against a free and fair internet.

Please forgive me for not being able to speak Polish. But I would like to know if other fellow Polish domainers are having this problem.

Next time if u will find some intresting domains, just register it!

That's only one way to be better than Daniel D. ;)

Regards,

BartX

Danielu Dryzku, za każdym razem, kiedy sprawdzam dostępność domeny .pl, ty rejestrujesz ją w przeciągu paru godzin. Jesteś złodziejem własności intelektualnej, szukającym zysków w podkradaniu pomysłów innych ludzi, tylko po to by sprzedać im spowrotem ich pomysły z zyskiem. Jak możesz spać, wiedząć, że jesteś witrualnym pasożytem. "Grzebanie" w listach odpytań [o wolne domeny] powinno być zakazane, ponieważ działa na szkodę wolnego i sprawiedliwego internetu.

Sun Tzu-> DD is a well known person in polish domain market. I personaly don't believe in anything that You wrote about Him. Remember that You can reserve .pl doamin for 14 days for free, so no one can take it from You.

Regards

TN

Nie zgadzam się w 100% z tym co napisał Sun Tzu i powyższe stwierdzenie jest jedynie tłumaczeniem jego postu. Według mnie Wedle mojej wiedzy DD jest uczciwym człowiekiem i nie dopuszcza się zarzucanych mu wyżej nadużyć.

pozdrawiam Daniela

Tomasz Netzel

Next time if u will find some intresting domains, just register it!

That's only one way to be better than Daniel D. ;)

Regards,

BartX

Yes I know, I try to do this, but it doesn't always work to my benefit. The real problem is, most domain registrants are not domain investors, and when they choose a domain like mycompanyxyz.pl, Daniel Dryzek will take this domain from them just to try and sell it back to them at a profit. The situation left unchecked, can really work to undermine consumer trust in the internet, and especially the domain industry as a whole.

Sun Tzu where are you checking status of .pl domain?

Moniker.com, and Home.pl. This is happening with hundreds of domains I query, so I am 100% sure he's mining the lists.

Yes I know, I try to do this, but it doesn't always work to my benefit. The real problem is, most domain registrants are not domain investors, and when they choose a domain like mycompanyxyz.pl, Daniel Dryzek will take this domain from them just to try and sell it back to them at a profit. The situation left unchecked, can really work to undermine consumer trust in the internet, and especially the domain industry as a whole.

Do You have any proof, that DD did any of this things, that you wrote about? If not, please don't accuse him on this forum.

TN

Moniker.com, and Home.pl. This is happening with hundreds of domains I query, so I am 100% sure he's mining the lists.

None of them belong to Daniel Dryzek, so You have the wrong guy ;-)

Do You have any proof, that DD did any of this things, that you wrote about? If not, please don't accuse him on this forum.

TN

Yes, I have 100% proof. I'm quering domain lists in clusters. He's registering at least 5/10 of the available queried domains. Maybe you believe Daniel is telepathic? It's simple, he has access to my query lists, and I want to know how.

Według mnie DD jest uczciwym człowiekiem i nie dopuszcza się zarzucanych mu wyżej nadużyć.

Co to znaczy według Ciebie? To nie jest kwestia poglądu tylko wiedzy lub jej braku.

Co to znaczy według Ciebie? To nie jest kwestia poglądu tylko wiedzy lub jej braku.

To znaczy, że robiłem z DD kilka interesów (osobiście i za pośrednictwem DT.pl) i ani razu nie miałem żadnych problemów.

TN

PS. fashion -> Zawsze jesteś taki czepialski? Do tematu nic nie wniosłeś, ale się wykazałeś lingwistycznie ;)

Could you give examples of such domains? Are you sure they were not *booked* or *expiring* when you checked them?

To znaczy, że robiłem z DD kilka interesów (osobiście i za pośrednictwem DT.pl) i ani razu nie miałem żadnych problemów.

TN

PS. fashion -> Zawsze jesteś taki czepialski?

A Ty zawsze się tak podlizujesz?

Możesz wyrazić swój pogląd, stwierdzić, że robiłeś z osobą X Y interesów i było OK, ale mówienie, że wg Ciebie ktoś czegoś nie zrobił NIE MAJĄC POJĘCIA CZY TAK BYŁO jest oczywistym bezsensem. Proponuję zakończyć ten wątek i skupić się (zainteresowanym) na temacie głównym.

EDIT: nie twierdzę, że jest tak czy inaczej (w sprawie Pana Daniela), bo po prostu nie wiem. Irytuje mnie tylko takie gadanie.

w kazdej plotce jest rąbek prawdy

Imagine you query a domain cluster list that of completely unrelated random domains, like for example apples.pl, artgallery.pl, webtemplates.pl, 123.pl, and some how Daniel registers apples.pl, artgallery.pl, and webtemplates.pl all within 3 hours of your query. Then, multiply this example my hundreds, and now you have the whole picture of what is happening to me.

I don't care who Daniel is, many "well known" or "successful" people do bad things. In fact, he must be a "special person" to have access to my query data.

I see you are here Daniel, explain to everyone how you are accessing my query lists? I think everyone here wants to know, maybe even NASK?

apples.pl, artgallery.pl, webtemplates.pl, 123.pl

Neither of this domains were registered in DDs company. You can check owners of those domains and You will see, that none of them is Daniel Dryzek.

TN

PS. fashion -> Sorry, masz rację. Nie mam wiedzy, czy DD zrobił którąś z opisywanych wyżej rzeczy (wierzę, że nie).

Odpowiedając na Twoje pytanie: Nie zawsze ;)

pozdrawiam :-)

Neither of this domains were registered in DDs company. You can check owners of those domains and You will see, that none of them is Daniel Dryzek.

TN

PS. fashion -> Sorry, masz rację. Nie mam wiedzy, czy DD zrobił którąś z opisywanych wyżej rzeczy (wierzę, że nie).

My friend, these are just hypothetical examples. ;)

Don't expect Daniel to tell the truth about this. I have only a theory about how he accesses the data, so it's easy for him to deny, as only he know the exact procedure. Maybe next time he will be smart enough to register the domains in a alias?

Be warned, if you find a .pl domain you like, register that second or he might take it from you.

Cieszę się, że się dogadaliśmy. Po prostu kojarzy mi się to z tezami w stylu "Wierzę, że Jarosław jest uczciwym premierem, bo ma fajnego kota" ;) ;)

Dobra, kończmy OT, bo nas apze (słusznie) pogoni :o

So we can only wait for answer from Daniel ;) Now I can't sleep.

Hej, uważam, że nie wolno rzucać cieżkich oskarżeń bez dowodów lub pewności. Sam jestem nerwowym człowiekiem ale myślę, pewny jestem, że takich sztuczek Pan Daniel tu nie robi. Widzę że jest lubianym "Guru", chętnie pomaga i odpowiada.

Nie znam osobiście, niestety, ale łatwo jest rzucić oskarżenie, na osobę, firmę. Jaką szkodę to przynosi, to już mało kto sobie zdaje sprawę.

Nie ma podstaw do wiary w oszczerstwa tego kalibru, a przypadkowe zdarzenia często zaburzają nam przegląd sytuacji.

In minus, to widzę że Pan Daniel namawia do swoich usług mimo, że użytkownik forum pyta o usługę, którą zamierza kupic u konkurencji Pana Daniela.

Ale to szczegół i można to zrozumieć, żyje tym forum i swoją pracą.

Moja opinia - uczciwy!

Wstyd dla tego, który takie oskarżenia rzuca!

Rozmawiajmy merytorycznie a nie jak nasi politycy..ech!

pozdrawia

Tommy

Daniel Dryzek, each time I query an available .pl domain, you register it within a couple of hours. You are an intellectual property theif, looking to profit off of hijacking other peoples ideas, just so you can sell their ideas back to them at a profit. How do you sleep at night, knowing you are an internet parasite. Mining query lists should be illegal, as it works against a free and fair internet.

Please forgive me for not being able to speak Polish. But I would like to know if other fellow Polish domainers are having this problem.

Hi Sun Tzu! (nick from "Art of war" I guess)

Please don't accuse me of being an intellectual property theft or hijacker of other people's ideas unless you have a proof for that or better court judgement.

I register hundreds of domains weekly, so next time just try to be a little bit quicker than me ;-) I am not telepathic but you are right that I can't sleep at night very well because I have to find and register nice domains ;)

Keep on finding and registering good polish domains but remeber to book them first, so you will not have to accuse anybody of stealing them.

Daniel Dryzek

-------------------

Polska wersja ;)

Cześć Sun Tzu! (nick ze "Sztuki wojny" jak przypuszczam)

Proszę nie oskarżaj mnie o kradzież własności intelektualnej lub podkradanie pomysłów innych ludzi jeśli nie masz dowodów lub (najlepiej) wyroku sądu.

Rejestruję setki domen tygodniowo, więc następnym razem postaraj się być szybszy ode mnie ;-) Nie mam zdolności telepatycznych, ale masz rację, że nie sypiam dobrze w nocy, ponieważ muszę wyszukiwać i rejestrować ciekawe domeny ;)

Powodzenia w wyszukiwaniu i rejestrowaniu dobrych polskich domen. Pamiętaj jednak, żeby zarezerwować je najpierw - nie będziesz musiał później oskarżać innych o kradzież.

Daniel Dryzek