Sun Tzu

Daniel Dryzek

Hej, uważam, że nie wolno rzucać cieżkich oskarżeń bez dowodów lub pewności.

(...)

Rozmawiajmy merytorycznie a nie jak nasi politycy..ech!

Fakt, bez dowodów wygląda to... mało estetycznie ;P

Hi Sun Tzu! (nick from "Art of war" I guess)

Please don't accuse me of being an intellectual property theft or hijacker of other people's ideas unless you have a proof for that or better court judgement.

I register hundreds of domains weekly, so next time just try to be a little bit quicker than me ;-) I am not telepathic but you are right that I can't sleep at night very well because I have to find and register nice domains ;)

Keep on finding and registering good polish domains but remeber to book them first, so you will not have to accuse anybody of stealing them.

Daniel Dryzek

-------------------

Polska wersja ;)

Cześć Sun Tzu! (nick ze "Sztuki wojny" jak przypuszczam)

Proszę nie oskarżaj mnie o kradzież własności intelektualnej lub podkradanie pomysłów innych ludzi jeśli nie masz dowodów lub (najlepiej) wyroku sądu.

Rejestruję setki domen tygodniowo, więc następnym razem postaraj się być szybszy ode mnie ;-) Nie mam zdolności telepatycznych, ale masz rację, że nie sypiam dobrze w nocy, ponieważ muszę wyszukiwać i rejestrować ciekawe domeny ;)

Powodzenia w wyszukiwaniu i rejestrowaniu dobrych polskich domen. Pamiętaj jednak, żeby zarezerwować je najpierw - nie będziesz musiał później oskarżać innych o kradzież.

Daniel Dryzek

I'm putting together the proof, so please wait on that.

In the mean time, how can I be quicker then you, when you have access to my query lists? Don't spew propaganda, give us a bit of insight as to how you are doing this.

I'm putting together the proof, so please wait on that.

In the mean time, how can I be quicker then you, when you have access to my query lists? Don't spew propaganda, give us a bit of insight as to how you are doing this.

Eh Sun Tzu.. accessing query lists - where - on your computer, at home.pl or moniker.com database before they book domains (this happens in miliseconds)? I would have to be genious and magician - but I am only a domainer ;)

OK, waiting for your proof, probably as well as whole di.pl discussion board ;)

DD

Eh Sun Tzu.. accessing query lists - where - on your computer, at home.pl or moniker.com database before they book domains (this happens in miliseconds)? I would have to be genious and magician - but I am only a domainer ;)

OK, waiting for your proof, probably as well as whole di.pl discussion board ;)

DD

Is that the best excuse you can come up with? We all know that the moniker and home.pl queries are being pulled from the same data pool. And it's that data pool that is providing you with query lists to mine. Don't pretend this is a phenomenon, it's happening in every ccTLD, and everyone knows it.

If you have clean hands, and are not afraid to lay your cards on the table, let us have a look at a few of your parked .pl domains? Remember, you have nothing to lose because you are innocent... also, you know Ed from NameDrive right?

To admin.

Delete this topic.

It is easy to tell lies.

Why would I lie, for humor's sake? That's pointless.

Here's 5 just taken in a repeat query cluster, let's see what the whois data resolves to, shall we Daniel.

literature.pl

diplomat.pl

lance.pl

village.pl

cities.pl

Is that the best excuse you can come up with? We all know that the moniker and home.pl queries are being pulled from the same data pool. And it's that data pool that is providing you with query lists to mine. Don't pretend this is a phenomenon, it's happening in every ccTLD, and everyone knows it.

What are you talking about? What does moniker.com has in common with home.pl when talking about .pl domains??

Further discussion with you is a waste of time.

DD

Why would I lie, for humor's sake? That's pointless.

Maybe because domains that you found and not booked, registered Daniel Dryzek.

I have examples of domains that I found and decided not to register and after that DD registered them.

And so what???

Book domains you will find and everthing will be ok:-)

Maybe because domains that you found and not booked, registered Daniel Dryzek.

I have examples of domains that I found and decided not to register and after that DD registered them.

And so what???

Book domains you will find and everthing will be ok:-)

He's taking most of the domains I query. It's mathematically impossible to achieve, without being able to access the query lists themselves. Only a fool would think otherwise.

You work for ACTIVE 24, correct Daniel?

Come on Daniel, humor us a little. We all know that all .pl queries are sent through the central Polish registry itself, moniker and home.pl are pulling data from that registry. Now, you work for ACTIVE 24, correct?

Are you going to sit here and actually pretend that you don't know how any of this works?

Yeah, no reponse, that's what I thought. I will send a small data presentation to NASK about this. Obviously they will do nothing, but the whole point of this was to raise public awareness about the issue. Now it will be in the backs of peoples minds to a small degree. Know that what you are doing is hurting the internet, and the domain industry itself. If the general public loses faith in the domain industry because of hijacked query data, anyone with domain investments will "LOSE" in that situation. It could mean more rules, regulations, government oversight, you get the idea.

Grow some ethics dude!

Daniel owns whole .pl ccTLD, if you don't know... :> He's got connections with our prime minister. He can do one call to the CBA and then any domain he wants is his.

Daniel owns whole .pl ccTLD, if you don't know... :> He's got connections with our prime minister. He can do one call to the CBA and then any domain he wants is his.

Doing this doesn't take huge connections man! All it takes is access to the .pl registry query data, this information is saved, and obviously made accessible through back door means. Anyone who works for a Polish registrar could get access to this data.

I'll be interested to see if he's holding all domains, or tasting them for traffic and then dropping some.

Doing this doesn't take huge connections man! All it takes is access to the .pl registry query data, this information is saved, and obviously made accessible through back door means. Anyone who works for a Polish registrar could get access to this data.

I'll be interested to see if he's holding all domains, or tasting them for traffic and then dropping some.

That was joke. You just don't understand how registration of .pl works. Domains you showed us as an example are booked. Someone already booked them and you can't understand that. They're booked and someone who booked them has 14 days to pay for them. If he/she won't, they'll be free again.

That was joke. You just don't understand how registration of .pl works. Domains you showed us as an example are booked. Someone already booked them and you can't understand that. They're booked and someone who booked them has 14 days to pay for them. If he/she won't, they'll be free again.

I own hundreds of .pl domains, I'm well aware of the 14 day grace period.

Tell me though, who owns this domain: houston.pl

Hmmm... same parking page as all domains booked from the same query cluster I did, literature.pl, diplomat.pl, lance.pl, village.pl, cities.pl. I guess all these coincidences are just illusions in my own mind. Daniel will of course use an alias now if the domains go through the grace period, but that is the cost of exposure.

I waiting for the reply from Icered, these are generic parking pages anyone could have, doesn't mean anything. Hehe... :lol: I got more info for the reply.

Another just taken right now: nook.pl

Tell me though, who owns this domain: houston.pl

Hmmm... same parking page as all domains booked from the same query cluster I did, literature.pl, diplomat.pl, lance.pl, village.pl, cities.pl. I guess all these coincidences are just illusions in my own mind. Daniel will of course use an alias now if the domains go through the grace period, but that is the cost of exposure.

I didn't watch carefully. These domains are not booked, they're registered at new NASK program Domain Name Tasting (DNT).

More info here: http://www.dns.pl/english/index.html

I didn't watch carefully. These domains are not booked, they're registered at new NASK program Domain Name Tasting (DNT).

More info here: http://www.dns.pl/english/index.html

Regardless, how is he getting access to the clusters? I'm testing it right now, running numerous queries, some mixed with good and bad gibberish domains. Seems he isn't using an automated script to reg the domains, because only good domains get picked up. Names like asskdhf.pl are not tasted.

Anyone here heard of Chesterton Holdings. They plagued the .com, .net, and .org TLD's doing the same thing. The good thing with them though is it was automated tasting, and most domains got dropped 4 days later. Some how they got access to all query data. If you qeuried a domain like akjhdskashdkjahdk.com many times in a row, it would always get picked up by Chesterton Holdings. Now they changed their name to many different companies, so it's harder to tell who it is.

I encourage anyone here to do a test for themselves. Find good available .pl's, then query them many times in a row. You will see all the good ones get picked up. Try it out. Moniker.com is good for queries [you can do 500 .pl domains at once].

Just got another picked up right now: siege.pl

Ah, now comes daniel again to tell us all he doesn't own them, and he doesn't taste domains either. All more stuff from my imagination.

Hey Daniel, let me know if you are going to drop the domains, I want to register some of them! :lol: I think some of the ones I am querying now, you will not be able to resist keeping. Maybe you want to hire me as a domain researcher, what do you pay per hour?

One more gone, maybe I mentioned it already: tommygun.pl

You took this domain from me last week Daniel, everyone here can see the whois info: indianapolis.pl Gotta say, kinda of pissed off about that one. You didn't take houston.pl from me, I never queried that older one, but that's how I figured out it was you doing it using it as reference.

If you think about having the thread deleted, we can move the discussion right over to the DNForum, where I know the mods will keep it active. Or maybe NamePros if you perfer.

What about this one: legacy.pl

The thread stays open at least untill some NASK empolye takes a look at this situation here.

Great, hopefully someone from NASK can explain how something like this is technically possible.

Another domain just taken: lakewood.pl

I want to stay out of this conflict, but I must say one thing. Sun Tzu in fact accused DD of stealing his ideas without any proof. All what he said about his domains being taken by DD are only presumptive evidences not the real proofs. At the same time DD can't prove his innocence because whatever he would say will be called a lie by Sun Tzu. I think it's not fair and (as someone wrote above) it reminds me our politicians.

Wouldn't be better to talk to NASK representatives first and maybe some other people who could make this thing more clear before making public accusations?

Ja chciałbym tylko powiedzieć, że żyjemy w takim kraju, w którym nie trzeba udowadniać swojej niewinności.

To oskarżyciel musi udowodnić tobie (nie mówię tu do Pana DD) winę, a nie odwrotnie.

Nie sądzę, żeby Pan Daniel przedstawiał tu dowody swojej niewinności bo i po co?

Jeżeli ktoś ma problem, to jest od tego prokuratura (wewntualnie minister Źebro :lol: ).

Pozdrawiam,

Bartek.

Nie sądzę, żeby Pan Daniel przedstawiał tu dowody swojej niewinności bo i po co?

niewielu przedstawicieli firm rejestrujących domeny oraz zajmujących się hostingiem

podpisuje się imieniem i nazwiskiem w dyskusjach tak jak DD

to o czymś świadczy :lol:

PS

mam wrażenie, że Sun Tzu próbuje zdyskredytować DD

dlaczego?...nie wiem

(zarezerwowałem suntzu.pl- prawie wszystkie tld były zajęte:)

Sorry, but we will not be comment such a situation here. Please send us official complaint. Details are on http://dns.pl/english/registrar/custrg.html

Best,

Grzegorz Bujnowski

I appreciate you coming here to address the community's concerns on this, and I completely understand why you cannot comment on the specifics of my allegations against Mr. Dryzek. A complaint will certainly be filed.

I do however believe you have an obligation to the domain community, and the general public at large, to confirm domain query hijacking is possible, and what steps your organization is doing to put a stop to it. When the Chesterton Holdings story broke on CNet.com, ICANN decided not to comment on the situtation any further, hundreds of domain query hijacking complaints were filed against Chesterton Holdings, and in the end Chesterton Holdings went deeper underground, and nothing was resolved. Obviously consumer trust in ICANN is at an all time low.

I have tens of thousands of dollars invested in the .pl ccTLD alone. If I don't feel my complaint is being properly addressed by your organization, or if I get the impression you are biased towards my case, or even complicit in what Mr. Dryzek is doing, I will hit every domain forum and blog from Swahili to Japanese, and restate my case for a few million people to read about. I will also try to find a Polish language outlet where I can alert the general public to what Mr. Dryzek is doing.

Shame on NASK for allowing something like this to happen! Shame on Mr. Dryzek, I will watch you like a hawk, and you will be eating your lies, mark my words my friend. A boycott isn't even the beginning.