Sign in to follow this  
ajkula

Please appraise Polish male first name in .com

Hello all ;)

can you help me and share your thoughts on my domain:

bronislaw / com

Thank you in advance!

Greetings from Serbia and best wishes to Polish people with their new president,

ajkula

Hi ajkula!

.com is not the most popular TLD in Poland. .pl is far more popular. bronislaw.com is also only nonIDN for bronisław.com. To be honest - I would be surprised if you get more than $100 for this domain..

DD

Rarely used, hardly brandable, I wouldn't count on any profit.

I agree with Daniel. Name domains are pretty much worthy but rather in .pl . But still, I hope you will surprice us. Good luck with polish domains

bronislaw com komorowski :blush:

Yes, domain fits to him perfectly :)

Hi ajkula!

.com is not the most popular TLD in Poland. .pl is far more popular. bronislaw.com is also only nonIDN for bronisław.com. To be honest - I would be surprised if you get more than $100 for this domain..

DD

I know that in Poland extension .pl is much more popular then .com, but I assume that .com is second choice in that case. Am I wrong? I did not know that correct name must be written using idn characters. Daniel, thank you very much for appraisal!

Rarely used, hardly brandable, I wouldn't count on any profit.

pb, thanks for your thoughts, but I am not agree with you. I think that weaknesses for this domain, as Daniel wrote, are: extension and grammatical error in writing. You probably right that Bronislaw is rarely used name, but for sure there are some people which have that name, so there is possibility to find end-user. My name is Miodrag. It is old fashion name (I inherit it from my grandpa). I am not sure, but I think (using some google tools) that there are less people with first name Miodrag then people with first name Bronislaw. Buydomains has domain miodrag.com. I offered them $1.000 in 2008. and they refused my offer. I do not want to say, write in this case, that bronislaw.com is valuable and great name, but I think that there may be some person named Bronislaw who may be want it. Also I think that it is bonus that Polish president is named Bronislaw. No, I do not expect that he would want to buy my domain, but maybe some of his fans or opponents would.

Anyway, thanks to all of you! :P

P.S. can you suggest me some reliable domain registrar for .pl domains with English interface, cheap prices and credit cards as payment options?

ajkula

Edited by ajkula

P.S. can you suggest me some reliable domain registrar for .pl domains with English interface, cheap prices and credit cards as payment options?

ajkula

Dropped.pl / Aftermarket.pl

I know that in Poland extension .pl is much more popular then .com, but I assume that .com is second choice in that case. Am I wrong? I did not know that correct name must be written using idn characters. Daniel, thank you very much for appraisal!

Not everyone will agree with me but my domain hierarchy in Poland is as follows:

.pl

.eu

.com.pl / .com

The other problem with name Bronisław is that it is rather old fashioned and not popular in Poland anymore. If it was Magda, Daniel ;), Piotr, Paweł (Pawel), Andrzej etc. it would be much more valuable domain.

DD

I know that in Poland extension .pl is much more popular then .com, but I assume that .com is second choice in that case. Am I wrong? I did not know that correct name must be written using idn characters.

You are correct

.pl is first as widely used ccTLD

.com is 2nd as widely recognizable extension

.eu is right next to it

People reach for last two pretty often since most .pl is parked, sold or used.

Edited by Alex

Hello all ;)

can you help me and share your thoughts on my domain:

bronislaw / com

Thank you in advance!

Greetings from Serbia and best wishes to Polish people with their new president,

ajkula

Hi Ajkula.

Interesting that at the recent MeetDomainers auction in SOPOT marcin.pl sold for 3.900 PLN

There are plenty of people with Polish names around the world so bronislaw.com should sell well too.

Try aftermarket.com to see if you get any good offers there.

For all domains sold at the auction please go to http://press.aftermarket.pl/2010/08/24/mee...s-auction-2010/

John.

Edited by KrakowCrapaud

You can appraise your domains at http://www.zippozap.com/ .

Name SEX

Extension COM

Detected Words sex

Detected Language ENGLISH

Search results(name) 78100000

Search results(keywords) 78100000

Appraisal Value $15,225.43

seems legit.